Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm BACK!!!

I'm back. Took some well deserve time off! Super busy with the kids, work, school, baseball/softball, and the list goes on and on. I have finally decided that my life has been overbooked and some of the above activities would have to be deleted. I love exercise, fitness, and stepparty (my baby), so I could not delete that but I could take some time away from it. So what could I delete????? 1. School -- taking a class in health technology and 2. work--working one less day a week. So life is less complicated and more time to work on my baby.

Current Plans for Step Party:

1. This week I plan to post some of the reviews I received on Vertical Step Party 2. .

2. Will have a new Website by the end of the summer.

3. Change some things on my Blog.

4. Will research, train, and plan for next workout.

5. Brainstorming on something a little different for Step Party. ( I don't have a clue of what this my be but we will see what pops up in my crazy mind........

So I'm back!!!!

Katina Hunter