Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Scale and New Series

I'm excited to be able to share my "behind the scene news" on this blogger thing. It's really great to write about your health/fitness and your personal journey. It's a healthy cleansing or something. My first story is Happy Scale. One of my patient's came in last week and told the nurses that she was so excited about getting on the scale. She wanted to see how much weight she had lost since she had started exercising with my Step Party DVD's. She had lost 15 pounds!!! And she was HAPPY to get on the scale. If I can make someone happy to get on the scale-- my work here is done. No, not really and that takes you to my second story-- new series--Interval Party 2, Step Party 2, and ????? (not quite sure yet-- something new/different with weight training). I have been working on new choreography for Step Party 2 and Interval Party 2. Right now, Interval Party has 6 combos and 4 intervals with a kickbox influence (I need 2 more intervals). Step Party 2 has 7 combos with power parties and it is hard. I can barely get through it twice-- I'm really going to have to train hard to pull this one off. So I'm starting this week on my training/fitness journey. I'm going to try some new classes/fitness activities and blog about it later in the week. So feel free to join in and come along on my fitness journey.