Saturday, September 15, 2007

Step Party's Mission

Step Party began it's mission in 2005. My vision for Step Party was to create a company that would help people live a healthier lifestyles. I want to create products that are easy to use and fun. I create my first video called Step Party with Functional Training in 2005-- which is a step workout with fun choreography for the beginner exerciser or the advance exerciser. In 2007, I created three more workouts to appeal to a larger audience. I personally love step aerobics, but not everyone loves it as much as I do. So I created three new workouts called Vertical Step Party, Interval Party, and Pump Party for all fitness levels. I am committed to promoting health and wellness through exercise and I'm using my company to do this. My ultimate goal is to change someone's life through exercise and/or through my personal struggles.

Plans for Step Party 2008

1.Develop and create health/fitness outreach programs in my community
2.Create 2 or 3 more videos/products with "new" concepts of exercise
3.Donate percentage of Step Party's earnings to Tourette's syndrome Association and special needs children.