Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's All in the Hips


My picture to the left has a glare from the picture in the backdrop. So I decided to get my daugher Kelsea to take another picture in my front yard with my hips moving and sexy arms, but I got the picture at top. So maybe on my next journey, I will have some better shots.

October 7-14-- Class: Latin Dance
What is it? A 60 minute latin dance class where it is all about the hips and sexy arm movements. We danced to different latin tunes and did moves like the mambo, cha-cha, merengue, and my favorite is the Susie Q.
How I felt? I feel like dancing!! My heartrate stayed in the 140's during the workout. Our instructor, Carmen, had us hold our arms horizontally while we did some of our fancy footwork and man my arms felt heavy, so I got some toning in with this workout.
New Series update: I have all of the choreography!!! Just have to practice, test, fine tune, and continue on my fitness journey. So stay tuned.........