Saturday, March 29, 2008

1 WEEK BEFORE FILMING

I have completed almost everything on my list. Still a few loose ends to tie. One the hardest things to get completed is wardrobe. I think we finally have all our bottoms to fit all of our shapes. Do you know how hard it is to please 5 women in exercise clothing? If you don't know, you don't want to know.
Anyway, yesterday and today we did a practice shoot with the cameras and lights and I'm so glad. It's something about that camera that you just have to warm up to. I felt a little funny at first and then it all went away. All of the workouts went well. I tried to decide which workout I like best and I like all of them in a different kind of way. Well, you will see them soon. I'm going to try to post clips a couple of weeks after filming and you will see what I mean. I will be busy this week finishing my list and getting ready for Friday. I will try to post pictures Friday or Saturday of the Step Party girls in action. Oh yeah, to add to my list of things this week---I'm starting a new job. What great timing---- but I know it will all WORK OUT!

Katina Hunter