Saturday, March 15, 2008

3 WEEKS BEFORE FILMING PARTY 3 SERIES

I have been busy, busy, busy. We have doubled our practices and I have a long lists of things left to do. And I realized today that we have less then 3 weeks before we film. I'm going to make a list so that I can check back and make sure that I have done everything.

1. We have to get our shoes and bottoms. We are wearing capris and long pants. I have decided against shorts because I don't feel like riding dirty. If you know what I mean.

2. I have to finish the set. I have to do some building, painting, and I have to pick up a piece of furniture that I have feel in love with. I can't wait to see how it will look on the set. (And in my house after the shoot)

3. I have to send out checks and contracts to my music companies and contract workers. And start on the cover design concept and write out menus, premixes, and credits.

4. I have to lose about 3 more pounds to be a my goal weight.

5. I have to make sure we have all of our equipment at the gym -- hand gloves, resistant bands, and nice clean mats.

6. Have to get a lot of healthy energy snacks to keep us going!!!!

7. I have to pray!!!!

I know I probably forgot something on the list, but as you can see I will be busy, busy, busy these last three weeks. I'm going to be TIRED after all of this, but I know it is worth it because these workouts are challenging and FUN!

Katina Hunter