Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fit Party

Hello everyone,

I finally have time to sit down and blog about my upcoming projects. Sorry that I have been out of the loop for a couple of months. If you remember, I took a new job and it has totally messed me up. My advise---- If you like your current job, don't switch to another job for more money. Money is not crack up to what it is suppose to be. I have money, but I'm to tired to spend it. I have only been exercising about 2-3 days week. My serotonin is low and I've found myself in a state of depression. I'm a true believer that exercise will help combat depression. So for my mental health, I have decided to resign and work on Fit Party. Fit Party is my new video that will be released in 2009. I'm going into my studio tonight to start working on it. I welcome any suggestions. If there is something missing in the fitness industry that you think that I can fill, please email me tina@stepparty.com. Also I'm increasing my exercise to 6 times a week and trying out some new videos and I will blog on my personal progress, videos, and Fit Party.

I might die broke , but I know that I have done what I love.

Katina Hunter