Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Finally of Mr. Munchy

Mr. Munchy does not stand a chance at my house. The final results of the attach plan:

What Killed HIM:

Small protein rich meals

Exercise (when you want to cheat it will get you back on track)

Yoplait

Veges and Fruit

Prayer

Protein Shake



What did not KILL HIM:

Waiting 20 minutes and reevaluating

Eating a small piece of what I wanted ( I only wanted more and more)


What kept him Hanging Over MY Head:
(worked in certain situations)

Gum and the teeth brushing worked after a meal -- you know when you want to end your meal with something sweet. But the snack attack in between meals the gum and brushing did not seem to work. I still wanted something to snack on.


I have my attach plan and I feel more in control of my cravings and food choices. I really think it is because I have a plan. So I encourage you today to get your plan in place to kill Mr. Munchy -----DEAD!

Fit Party Update:

Only I one more section of Yoga Party left and I will be done with all of the choreography. I'm working on music selection now. Will continue to post on my progress.

Katina Hunter