Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mr. Munchy is Dead


I have not tested all of the attach plan, but a few of the ones that I have tried last week worked. What seem to work the best wasn't even on the list. The first day I waiting for Mr. Munchy to arrive and by God he never did. And this seem to be the best strategy of all. So I guess if you have a plan in place he will know to stay away. Later in the week, after I wasn't really thinking about him coming that joker snuck up on me in the grocery store when I saw chocolate bars at the check out. So I decided to do the wait 20 minutes and reevaluate the craving. Well initially he disappear and about an hour later he came back with his cousin. I ended up eating a Balance Bar and a bag of my daughter's M&Ms. So next was the Fruit Strategy-- it worked. Killed him dead. And the Yoplait killed him-- go Bob. And the protein shake killed him. But I make my protein shakes with fruit for sweetness and it worked. I have also discovered that for those Crunchy cravings try raw veges like carrots, celery, and cumcubers. I will try the other attach plan this week and report back whether they seemed to work for me.

I will be working on the last block of Core Party and Yoga Party in next couple of weeks. I start my new old job tommorrow and I'm so excited about a fresh start. My girls and I went out Friday night for some Thai and Dancing. We tore the floor Up!!!!

Have Fun and Be Fit!

Katina Hunter