Saturday, January 24, 2009

How to Kill Mr. Munchy

Is there an effective way to kill those munchies? The sweet, the salty, the crunchy munchies that arrive at some point during the day or that particular week (PMS). I have heard and read of different suggestions that are suppose to kill the Crunchy, Salty, Sweety Munchy. By the way he is part of the fat devil's team. Anyway this week I was watching Biggest Loser and the contestants ask Bob what do they do when the Mr. Munchy arrives? He said "Yoplait" I wonder would that really work. So this week , I'm on a mission to kill Mr. Munchy. I have a plan. But I wonder which attack will work?

Attack Plan

1. Chewing gum
2. Yoplait
3. Eat a small protein rich meal
4. Protein shake/Bar (only 1 -- I love those Balance bars like a snicker and I will eat 2 or more)
5. Wait 20 minutes and reevaluate the craving
6. Just Eat it (smaller portion than what I had plan for) Will this be possible?
7. Brush my teeth
8. Eat some fruit or raw veges
9. Exercise-- walk around if I'm at work or do 30 minute session if I'm at home
10. Pray-- Prayer changes things

I will be testing the following attacks this week and blog about what seemed to work. This is really going to be interesting to see if any of this really works. I encourage you to try it to and let me know.

Fit Party Update

Working on the last Block of Core Party and just Yoga Party left. I will have more time to work on finishing FIT after next week. I will be changing jobs. I will be so glad to go back to my old job. I can't wait. My friends and I are going out to celebrate on Friday-- will try to post pictures of the Celebration.


Katina Hunter