Friday, January 9, 2009

Regroup Queen

I know with the New Year here we have placed lots of expectations upon ourselves to adhere to some type of plan/regime---Be it fitness, financial, spiritual, etc. So we start out really great and we have a slip up in the plan and we decide that our plans were unrealistic and we just say forget it. But I'm here to say " Don't give up! " It may take you all year to achieve your goal, but you will never have a chance if you abandon it. REGROUP and start over. I have a perfect example for you. With me training for FIT Party, I have developed a fitness regime for most days of the week. I keep a calendar and I write my workouts and I love to check them off. Well on Tuesday after working all weekend and doing my workouts I was tired as a dog. I could not move my body off the couch. I had those thoughts of I can't stick to the program. I did not work out that night. So the next day I had two choices--- Abandon the regime or keep going. The next day I was energized and I kept going and I did not think about my mishap. I needed to rejuvenate and reenergize. And I'm glad I didn't quit because I have finished Step Party portion of FIT Party and started on Core Party and I have lost 4 pounds!!!! (15 more pounds to go) So I'm here to say just "REGROUP." I call myself the Regroup Queen because if I mess up (which I do) I just regroup.

Katina Hunter