Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year!!

I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. This New Year 2009 will brings us good health and good workouts. I am working my hardest on FIT Party. I have completed all of the choreography for Kick Party, Upper Body Party, and Lower Body Party. I have 2 blocks of choreography for Step Party and I'm currently working on the third. So in the next couple of weeks I will be working on Step, Core, and Yoga Party. I will also be using different music to see what works the best. After that I will take it to my class and get some feedback and make some adjustments. I'm thinking that I will be ready to film sometime between February and April of 2009. I'm really excited about 2009. Let's all believe that this is going to be our BEST YEAR YET.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
STEP PARTY

KATINA HUNTER