Thursday, December 4, 2008

Keep the Fat Devil in Hell with 275

Have you been in a great groove---eating right, exercising, and finally reaching your goal weight and maintaining it. And then out of the blue, the fat devil arrives. Changes in you schedule have cause you to skip some workouts, grab some not so good choices of food and before you know it those 10 or so pounds that you lost have found their way back into their favorite places on your body. DARN IT!!! Well you are not by yourself it has happen to me. So what do we do to kill the fat devil. We drag out tired old body and work out. Have many minutes? I have the answer to get it back and maintain it. You will not believe what you have to do.


I have read an interesting article from a medical journal that found that the group who exercised at least 275 minutes per week maintained weight loss compared to the group that did less. I thought that was very interesting, since I've been somewhat deficient in only getting about 180 minutes in per week. So I'm stepping up my game.

Fit Party Update

I have worked on Kick Party and Upper Body Party. Just have to tweak and teach it in my class to see how it goes. In 15 minutes it will be intense from start to finish in each section---- no time wasted here.

I would like to wish everyone Happy Holidays!!!!

Katina Hunter

Remember exercise at least 275 minutes a week these next couple of weeks (during this good eating time-- Holidays). Let's keep the fat devil in Hell !