Friday, December 19, 2008

Fit Party Update & Merry Christmas!!!

I've been in my studio working on Lower Body Party/Upper Body Party/ Kick Party. I'm always trying to come up with new and interesting ways to work your muscles. I have stumbled upon a unique way to keep everything quick, sweaty, and results driven. Lower Body Party and Upper Body Party each will be 15 minutes total in length. Each 15 minute block will be broken down into 5 minute segments covering the major muscle groups but each 5 minute segment will work the muscle groups in a different kinds of ways. So once you get sweaty with the 5 minute block and can't take another "whatever" you are on to the next block. I'm going to be testing this 5 minute block concept on my body these next couple of weeks. I will show my progress. Kick Party will be similar with 3 blocks lasting 5 minutes with kicks and punches in between to transition from block to block. I have also forgot about Core/Abs. I will be adding a 15 minute core/ab workout to Fit Party. (Thanks for the suggestion Jennifer!)
New Breakdown for Fit Party
Each segment 15 minutes (3 blocks of 5 minutes)
1. Step Party
2. Kick Party
3. Lower Body Party
4. Upper Body Party
5. Core Party
6. Yoga Party
Total= 1 hour and 30 minutes
I would like to Wish Everyone a Merry Christmas!! Be giving and grateful for your health.
Katina Hunter