Sunday, June 14, 2009

September Surprise!!!


Minnie Me---Kelsea Hunter


I'm excited to announce that Step Party has been blessed with an awesome opportunity in September. I'm going to try to keep it a surprise until it's done, but who knows I have a big mouth. I can't keep a cold. So we will see how long I can keep it under wraps.


Fit Party off to the replicator this week--- Final Edits done!


Fit Party Clips up this week! Clips are up---On Step section I sound like a huffing hog-- it is a killer workout. But don't worry the final edit will take some of the hog out of me. You will never know that I was about to die!!!


Presale to end at the end of the week-- June 19-- Buy today @ www.stepparty.com/shop


Chat later gotta get ready for work tommorrow-- hot and tired from Allstar softball all weekend. My daughter Kelsea is awesome she hits homeruns and makes double plays. Not to brag.....just a proud momma.



Katina Hunter