Sunday, September 6, 2009

Last Week-- #8 Optimum Health

Hello everyone,

This is the last week to Optimum Health. I hope this program was helpful by helping you make changes to become a healthier individual. I was able to adopt some of the changes myself. I did not do everything every week, but I'd say that I was about 75% adherent to the program. I have decided after this week, I'm planning to start over to Week 1 and try to get to 100%.

Week 8:

Projects:

Review the changes you have made in your lifestyle so far and think about how many of them you wish to make permanent. Develop a realistic plan that you can stick to over the next eight weeks.

Diet:
Think about how you can continue the dietary changes of this program in the next couple of weeks.

Exercise:
Reach your goal of 45 minutes walk 5x week

Mental/Spiritual:
Continue Meditation daily.
Express forgiveness to someone who has hurt you or made you angry.
Reward yourself with beautiful flowers for completing this program. Why not also buy flowers for someone else?

That's all! Congrats on making it to the end of the 8 weeks program. Please continue on moving in the direction of optimum health.

Katina Hunter