Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I'm grateful for lots of things......... I'm grateful that we have learned all of the choreography for VSP 2 (Step plus abs). Now the crew and I are fine tuning everything. I also have a "little" surprise in VSP 2, but I will reveal it when we do the shoot. So right now we are just practicing, practicing, and practicing. The good news is that all of this is schedule around the holidays so we must keep ourselves in check with our holiday indulgences. I encourage everyone else to do the same. The best thing to do is to decide what you want to splurge on and what you are willing to give up to get it. I'm eating sweet potato pie but not cake! No cake for me--- be it red velvet or Italian cream cheese ( my favorites)--- I will not eat you this Thanksgiving, holla at you on X-mas.

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your family, food, and don't forget fitness!

Katina Hunter