Sunday, November 8, 2009

Last to Go x2 --- ABS!

I'm finish with all of the step choreography for VSP 2. Only thing left is my 10 minute ab workout. I put x2 because my abs are my problem area. Whenever I lose weight, my abs are the last to go. But ironically, when I gain weight they are the first to come. I think first to come should be first to go. Fat abs you have had enough time at the party. It is time to go!
Well, I decided to do some research on how to get rid of the spare tire. Here is what they had to say:

3 Steps:


1. 90% of getting rid of the spare-- Diet. Low % body fat can reveal the six pack. High protein, low carb/ low fat. No refined carbs--- cakes, cookies, etc..... (Ugh....My favorite-- I think this is my problem)


2. 9% of getting rid of the spare--- Cardio/Resistance Training.
Cardio-- Interval training is the best. If you need quick results like me-- double up cardio workouts for 30 days is another good way to lose the spare.
Resistance training-- weights, bands, etc... on alt. days

3. 1% -- Training the abs-- Crunches. Don't kill yourself doing 100 or more crunches and expect a six pack. Not going to happen if you don't have the diet, cardio, and resistance training.

So I'm off now to develop 1% of six pack routine. Already have 9% of cardio intervals. The rest is up to THE DIET................. Wish me good Luck!

Katina Hunter