Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Little Surprise Revealed

Me and Cassandra (modifier)
Me, Cassandra, and Lisa in the back

Sondra and Riley (My little surprise)


Found my camera in the middle console of our truck. So here are some personal pics from Vertical Step Party 2. And in those pics you will see my little surprise--- Riley Lytle. She is one of our newest member of the "Step Party" girls. Riley is Lisa's daughter. Lisa has been in all of my videos except Fit Party (I am solo in Fit Party). Riley was coming to all of our practices with Lisa and doing the workout. She was awesome in picking up the choreography. So Lisa told me at one practice that Riley said she did not want to go to her school's carnival because she did not want to miss practice. So I had to put her in the video. Riley is 11 years old and in the 5th grade.

Step Party also welcome Cassandra Andrews, my long time friend, as one of the new "Step Party" girls. Cassandra will be the modifier in the video.

Lisa and Sondra returned to party with me some more. I had such a great crew and they worked so hard. Shots out to the "Step Party" girls.

Katina Hunter

VSP 2 Vid coming soon--still in editing phase.