Sunday, January 10, 2010

Steppers Get Ready...............

Vertical Step Party 2 is coming soon! Just looked at the footage from our filming last month and it's looking good! We filmed right before X-mas and I didn't want to start working on it until the New Year. So I'm working on it now with a million other things. It has been so crazy since 2010 has started. I want to post some pics of me and the crew, but I can not find my camera. That is how crazy it has been. VSP 2 is around 50-55 minutes long. It has 6 combos with 6 power parties and we end it with all of the combos put together in the VSP2 Power Party. The combos are intermediate/advance and rocking. The music is rocking too. I decided not to put the abs at the end of the video because not really feeling the routine, so I strapped it. But don't worry the stepping will take you to Step Heaven. Off the find the camera, pics coming soon.............

Katina Hunter