Thursday, January 3, 2008

"LISA LISA"


How I got into fitness : Lisa's story

I first began my journey to fitness when I moved to Indiana and began taking my first step aerobics class. Although at the time my instructor weighed close to 300 lbs, she encouraged everyone to work at their own pace and their own fitness levels. When I moved back to Georgia and walked into Tina's step class the choreography had me spinning around the bench and doing things I never thought I could do. Although I was unfamiliar with Tina's class and the choreography was difficult, I am not one to back down from a challenge and I've been stepping with Tina ever since. I find myself looking forward to Tina's class each week because she is vibrant and exciting and she challenges me to push ahead with each step.

I’m not going to lie to you, shooting the aerobics videos was tough but it’s a “feel good” pain. It’s the kind of pain that you feel when you’ve lifted weights at the gym and the next day your muscles are sore. Even though you’re sore, you feel a great sense of accomplishment. Not too mention, we had a blast! It was so much fun making the videos. Hopefully, I’ll be in many more to come!! Thanks Tina, you’re the best!!!!!

Lisa R. Rozwarski

P.S. Is there a mirror around here? Ha! Ha!
From Katina:
(If you can't find Lisa when it is time to shoot the video, check the mirror in the bathroom. She is the only one who cares how they look at the end of the shoot.)
THANKS LISA!! Lisa has been with Step Party since the first video. She is the girl that can lift her legs to her head. (I wish for that type of flexibility-- but I'm working on it.) Anyway, she told me that she walked out of my class the first time she took it, but she came back. I love it! A girl that won't give up. The girl is awesome and I'm so grateful to have her on board. You will see Lisa in the next 'Party 3 Series.'
Katina Hunter