Friday, January 25, 2008

1 WEEK TO GO

We have 1 week before we will begin practicing for the new Party 3 series. I have all of the routines and music ready to go. Over the last couple of weeks, I have been testing the combos in my class and they all work and flow well. I had to make a couple of modifications to some of the moves because it was too much. My goal in coming up with the right routine is to make it doable. I want my customers to feel that they can do this workout. I do not want a whole lot of cool moves that don't flow and that are overkill. I've found that the best things in life are simple. I'm really excited about starting next week. I have a great crew that I know will get the routine down in a couple of weeks. I will be introducing them and telling more about their fitness journey starting next week. So stay tune.........exciting things are coming.

Katina Hunter