Saturday, February 2, 2008

Party 3 Crew

Step Party is pleased to announce two new additions to the Party Crew. Each of these girls have inspired me in different ways. Tamara is my new inspiration and trainer. She has taught me so much more about strength training and ways to get the most out of your workout. You will see some of her signature moves in Circuit Party. This girl can really work your butt off!!! She keeps me on track with my diet and my strength training workouts. So I introduce to you, Tamara Fell.
I happen to love cardio and I have found a girl that loves it as much as I do. My new cardio partner and new addition to Step Party's crew is Ranel Bentley. Ranel can do 3 one hour step classes back to back.




"Party 3" Crew in action "Interval Party 2"-- I'm serious!!!!!!


"Party 3" Crew-- Tamara, Ranel, Me (Katina), Sondra, and Lisa after our first practice. Do you see the Sweat? We practiced Interval Party 2 tonight and the girls did a wonderful job with picking up all the choreography. We just need to fine tune it. This crew is awesome. Here are some more pics of the girls:




Ranel, Sondra, Tamara, and Lisa
Thanks girls! We will be practicing Circuit Party next week. I will post pictures of some of the exercises that we will be doing in this video. So stay tuned..............The Party is not over.
Katina Hunter