Saturday, February 9, 2008

Circuit Party!!

Circuit Party Fuzzy Pics:





Weighted cardio ab segment

Lat pull downs with the resist a band


Donkey Kicks with resist a band



One leg double arm row with dumbbells




My pics are fuzzy this week. I don't know what happen, but I'm posting them anyway. Circuit Party is hard. I was exhausted after today's practice and I know I will be sore tommorrow. We will be doing moderate to heavy single muscle group exercises and then a cardio segment that focuses on the same muscle group. I wanted to show two of the back exercises using the weights and the resist a band, one of the exercises for the legs with the resist a band, and our cardio weighted segment with the abs. There will be lots of modifications shown in the video --- so if you are just starting out with weight work this will be a great video for you or if you are an advance die hard exercisers this video is for you too. I have a very knowledgeable team and we have come up with something for everyone. I'm sooooo tired, so off to bed I go. See ya next week.
Katina Hunter