Friday, May 1, 2009

2 WEEKS LEFT

I have 2 weeks left before my FILM DATE! I'm still working on the set-- more shopping today. I've been talking with my mother about the set and she says "What kind of theme are you going for this time?" And I thought about it and the best way that I can describe it is "GIRLY GLAM GYM" I believe that you can have all three and it is going to be very interesting to see the FUSION. I will post pictures after the shoot of the set on May 16 and I would love to know what you guys think of the FUSION. I have my intro down-- I practice it in the car, mirror, and on my camera. I am still practicing my routines daily. I'm going to keep trucking along .......... chat next week.

Will post the step and bosu routine after the shoot. I have not forgot! Just tied up.

Katina Hunter