Sunday, May 17, 2009

FIT Party's Filming

Upper Body Party--- Arms sore today!


Lower Body Party-- you will sweat buckets!

Core Party--
Just Pray when you do this section

Step Party--- Party!!!! Mix of athletic step with a little dance (party) in it!







Kick Party-- High energy kick butt workout!






Yoga Party--- Relax, Relate, and Release-- nice easy stretch after that powerhouse workout with some yoga poses.





Fit Party's Set








Fit Party's Focal Point



Fit Party's filming went great! We started at about 1:00 p.m. and was done at 5:00. Alot of footage was 1st tape. The part that I found to have multiple tapes are the sections where I had to talk without music or movement. It's something about the music and movement that puts me in my element.
Shots out to:
Lisa Ridgdill-- Owner Fitness Witness in Pooler, Georgia for letting me use her fitness studio to film FIT Party
Ranel Bentley-- Step Party Girl-- Party 3 series for helping with set design
Kyunnie Shuman/Tesha Shuman-- for videography and keeping me straight
My family-- Keith, Kelsea, Kamden, mom ,and dad for all of your support and help!
Thanks!
FIT Party went so well -- editing time will be shorten! Will keep you posted!
Katina Hunter
Shop for FIT Party @ www.stepparty.com/shop