Sunday, October 4, 2009

We Have Got a Winner!


Here is the crew for the new dvd-- we had our first official practice this Saturday. My fours girls from left to right-- Tamra, Sondra, Lisa, Me, and Cassandra. My son with the soccer ball will not be in the video, he just wanted to be in the pic. All went well at practice and everyone enjoyed the choreography. But one block out of six took them for a loop-- so back to the drawing board on that one. This week I will be working on that one combo and coming up with 6 power parties. I'm also planning on taking my training to a new level-- double up day to blast off some of this fat before we film. So stay tuned for our progress. So what is the new dvd-- we have steps so you guess it ...... Vertical Step Party 2


50 minutes vertical step with Power Parties

10 minutes core/abs

Winner guessing the new dvd:
Paula Southall , KY (Congrats!)


Katina Hunter