Saturday, December 22, 2007

Circuit Party

Synopsis:

Circuit Party: "A DIFFERENT WEIGHT WORKOUT" It is a moderate to heavy weight workout alternating with a cardio weighted segments.

Length: 50-60 minutes

Content: Broken up in the following segments with 3-6 exercises for each muscle group and then the weighted cardio segment for each group:

1. Legs
2. Chest/Back
3. Shoulders
4. Biceps/Triceps
5. Abdominals

Equipment:

Moderate/heavy weight for the weight segment: dumbbell range 10-25 pounds, Resist-a-ball, Band

Weighted Cardio segments: dumbbell range 3-5 pounds

Music: Got it! Dance Club Music

Style: Very different Circuit workout-- new and innovative sweat popping exercises. Like nothing that is currently on the market.

Disc features: Party Mix (premixes)
1. I Love Weights Mix: All of the Mod/heavy weight work
2. I Love Cardio Mix: All of the weighted cardio segments

When I select the music, I will posted on my blog. I am really working hard to make this an awesome series. I welcome any comments, suggestions, or questions. Thanks!!!

New Year Step Party Trivia next week, so stay tuned......

Katina Hunter