Friday, December 28, 2007

Step Party Trivia/ Happy New Year

STEP PARTY TRIVIA

WHO'S WHO?

Sondra

Liz

Wendy



Lisa




I would like to take this opportunity to thank my girls in my videos. Step Party would not be possible without my girls. They keep me going. They make the video process so much fun. They ROCK. Thanks Wendy, Lisa, Liz, and Sondra. I love you girls.
And that takes me to Step Party Trivia:

Who's Who?

A. Tennis Player, works for family business, "Energizer Bunny"

B. Former Cheerleader, secretary, "Mirror Lover"

C. Comedian, Kindergarden Teacher, "Funny"

D. Bodybuilder, Nurse, "Driven"

Be the first one to email me with the correct answer and win the dvd of your choice. So take a guess and email me at tina@stepparty.com with the name of my girls and what they do. You could be the next Step Party Trivia winner and you can get your "party on" for the New Year.
I will announce the winner on Step Party's Blog.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I hope we all have more fun in 2008. My New Year's Resolution is to have MORE FUN because life is too short and sweet to wear a sad face. So smile and have Fun in 2008!
Katina Hunter