Friday, April 25, 2008

Interval Party 2 Pics and Breakdown

KICKIN IT!!
WORKIN IT !

Tamra, Katina (me), Lisa, Ranel, and Sondra


Breakdown
Interval Party starts out with a warm up combo that has a mix of athletic moves with a little dance flair. Nothing that is to complicated in the warm up. Then we stretch you out with a little bit of kickbox moves and dance moves. You know I had to "take it down low." Then we start with combo 1 and interval 1 comes next. Then you move on to Combo 2 and 3 with the intervals in between. After that you have a well deserved waterbreak and we move on to 4,5,6 combos and intervals. This part of the workout has a kickbox influence. Then we have our Interval Power Party and this is where we put all the combos together and run through it twice. And then if you are game for more Party-- we have a very different BUS STOP for you in the cooldown. You can really take this routine with you to your next dance party. When my husband and I go to parties -- he is always showing me the "New" BUS STOP. So I wanted to show you guys my "new" bus stop. My husband is a great dancer. I can remember when we where younger we would challenge each other on who could come up with the best routine. Dancing is how we made our love connection. And I definitely have a love connection with him and with Interval Party 2. My editor and I will be working on this video this upcoming week.
INTERVAL PARTY PREMIXES
1. Combo Mix--- all of the combos together with one body part (weights)
2. Interval Mix--- all of the intervals together with one body part (weights)
Will keep you posted!! Step Party 2 is done. I'm hoping to have clips up and start the presale by next weekend.
Katina Hunter