Saturday, May 3, 2008

Circuit Party Breakdown

PARTY ANGELS

We really look like angels, don't we? Serious Party Angels---- just like our workout Circuit Party--- serious but angelic. We start you out with a warm up pattern that will be the base pattern for the rest of the weighted cardio portions in the workout. This pattern will be altered slightly to fit the body part that we are working. After the warm up, the workout is broken up into the following sections:

1. Leg weights-- swats, lunges, donkey kicks, inner and outer thigh work, etc.
2. Cardio Legs
3. Back/Chest weights-- rows, lat pull downs, push ups, flies, etc.
4. Cardio Back/Chest
5. Shoulders-- Overhead press, lat raises, etc.
6. Cardio Shoulders
7. Biceps/Triceps-- tricep dips, bicep curls, tricep ext, etc.
8. Cardio Bis/Tris
9. Cardio Abs
10. Ab work with the resist a ball
11. Stretch

Premixes

1. I love Weights -- if you just want to do the mod. to heavy weight sections
2. I love Cardio-- if you just want to do the weighted cardio sections

My editor and I worked on this workout yesterday. It looked awesome. I will have clips up this week. I will be delivering the clips to my website guy tommorrow. I will beg him to get them up as soon as possible. Once I have the clips up, I will begin my presale. With gas and food costing so much these days, I'm really wanting to sell budget friendly workouts. I think that a girl should not have to sacrifice her workout for anything.


Katina Hunter