Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TIMES FOR PARTY 3

My niece at her graduation--- Congrats!!!

My editor and I are still working hard to get these dvds out to you guys. I wanted to give a quick update on our progress. We have viewed all of the workouts this weekend--- they look great!!! Thanks Greg and Kyunnie-- you guys rock. Kyunnie is now queaking the sound -- bumping up the music and making sure my audio is clear and audible. He will give me samples on Sunday so that I can workout to them. I won't be able to do them until next week because I'm going out of town to Athens and Atlanta, Georgia. My niece, Tanesha, is graduating from high school. So shouts out to Tanesha!! I'm so proud of you!!!
Next week will be a comedy show for me because I crack myself up when I do my own workouts. I don't know where some of the stuff that I say comes from. So if all is well after my comedy show, I will get my master copies and off they go to the replicator. Also, this weekend I was able to get the times of the workouts so that I can give to my graphic designer and my cover writer/consultant. So I wanted to give them to you guys too.

This is an estimate, give or take 1-2 minutes, of each workout and premix.

Step Party 2-- 63 minutes total
Premixes
1. Quick Step Mix 1 + bi/tris---34 min
2. Quick Step Mix 2 + chest/back--27 min

Interval Party 2-- 56 minutes total
Premixes
1. Combo Mix + shoulders/abs--- 32 min
2. Interval Mix + legs--21 min

Circuit Party --68 minutes total
Premixes
1. I Love Weights --37min
2. I Love Cardio-- 26 min

Will keep you posted!

Katina Hunter