Thursday, May 15, 2008

Update on Presale and Party 3 Pack

The Presale has started and I would like to thank everyone that has ordered the Party 3 Pack. Thank you!! I plan to keep you updated on our progress. I'm excited to tell you guys that my wonderful editor, Kyunnie, has all of the videos sync and edited. What we are planning on doing this weekend is putting in the slides-- like the title page, menu pages, credits, and etc. I will also be able to take the dvd home and do my final viewing . I will also do the video to make sure everything is right. Then I will give it to one of my friends to do to check behind me. This helps because she is not familar with the routine so she may catch something that I missed. If everything is o.k. then it is off to the replicator. I will let you guys know how everything goes this weekend.

Thanks again,

Katina Hunter