Friday, May 9, 2008

Clips and Presale this weekend

I am hoping to start the presale this weekend for Party 3 and I will also have clips up of the three new workouts-- Step Party 2, Interval Party 2, and Circuit Party. It may be Saturday or Sunday. My web guy , Kinte, has been working hard for me this week. I had to make some additions and corrections so I don't know if he will be finish tommorrow or Sunday. I will send an email to all of my customers when it is up. I'm so excited about this Series. I welcome any questions, comments, or suggestions--- just email me at tina@stepparty.com.

I mention budget friendly workouts due to the economy--- high gas and food. Here is a look at my new prices:

Presale Prices for Party 3

Party 3 Pack-- Interval Party 2, Step Party 2, Circuit Party 34.99 (Reg. 50.00)
Interval Party 2 14.90 (reg. 19.90 )
Step Party 2-- 14.95 (reg. 19.95 )
Circuit Party-- 14.99 (reg 19.99 )

Step Party 10.95
Vertical Step Party 17.95
Interval Party 17.90
Pump Party 17.99
Party Pack -- Vertical Step Party, Interval Party, and Pump Party 50.00

The prices will be effective when the presale starts. There is also a flat shipping fee if you order 1 or all 7 dvds of 5.00.

I hope this is helpful!!!

Katina Hunter