Friday, July 3, 2009

Waiting Game

I'm playing the waiting game right now for Fit Party. My replicator has given me an estimated time of 4 weeks, which this would be the end of July. But I hope and think that they give you the worst case scenario. So hopefully, I will receive it mid July. I will post it on my blog as soon as they come in. I'm working on getting the postal stuff together now. So when I get them, I will send them off ASAP. Also, for my customers that ordered other dvds along with Fit Party, I decided to send off the other dvds so that you would have an opportunity to work on that dvd now and work on Fit Party in a couple of weeks.

I have alot of exciting things going on now. I will blog about them in the weeks to come. I would like to wish everyone a Happy July 4th!

Katina Hunter