Sunday, August 2, 2009

3 Weeks Optimum Health

I must confess-- I feel short last week. I did not take my new supplement-- Beta carotene-- short on my walking (raining), but I'm motivated to do all things this week. So come join me on week 3 to optimum health.

Diet
1. Eat fish at least twice this week.
2. Eat an extra serving of organic fruits and vegetables with at least one meal this week.
3. Replace at least one serving of meat with soy food of your choice.

Supplements
1. Vitamin E 400-800 IU with your largest meal of the day
2. Selenium 200-300 mcg

Exercise
1. Increase your daily walk to 20 minutes
2. Do some yoga/stretching once or twice this week

Mental/Spiritual
1. Meditate 5 minutes per day and 1 minute midday
2. Begin reading a inspirational book. ex. spirituality, self-help, poetry, biography, or any other category
3. Make a list of friends whose company make you feel more alive, happier, and more optimistic and spend some more time with them.

That's all...

Have a Great Week,

Katina Hunter

Fit Party Update:

Hoping to get them this week.