Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 2- Another 10 minute solution video

Jessica Smith Knockout Body! This was my kickbox workout for today. It almost didn't happen. My bed was calling me along with Kamden's leftover birthday cake. Well I gave in to the birthday cake, but not the bed. After eating one slice, I decided that I would have to a least burn it off. Here is Katina's 7 F's:

Format
5 Ten Minute Segments

1. Knockout Body Blast
2. Fat Attack
3. Fierce & Fabulous Abs
4. Ultimate Upper Body
5. Kickbox Cross Train



Functionality--Basic kickbox moves incorporated throughout the workout. Sculpting moves to include upper and lower body and the abdominals creating a total body workout.

Flow-- One or two of the combos made me feel a little uncoordinated but for the most part flowed well.

Fun-- Instructor Jessica Smith is somewhat serious and seems all about getting the job done. Music was o.k.

Fat Burning-- Clock in 300 calories in 53 minutes (wonder was that enough to cancel out the cake?)

Frugal Find-- Cheapest I could find was @ http://www.walmart.com/ for 18.32. I guess this dvd costs more because of the weighted gloves that comes along with the dvd.

From: What I got from this workout was to definitely include some kickbox inspired plyometric moves to keep the heartrate pumping.

I glad I done it and now off to the shower and answering the call to my bed.....

Goodnight friends,

Katina Hunter