Friday, June 18, 2010

Kimberly Spreen: Absolute Kickboxing Workout




Had a stomach bug the last 48 hours. I am just now feeling up to par to exercise, so I decided to do Kimberly Spreen- Absolute Kickboxing Workout. I did not do the combat interval segments with the weighted bar, I only did the kickboxing segments.


Katina's 7 F's:

Format:

Warm Up

Combo 1 & 2: The first combos are kickboxing and the second is kickboxing but with a focus on the lower body

Combo 3 & 4: Follows the same format as combos 1 & 2

Combo 5 & 6: Combo 5 consists on kickboxing and combo 6 is kickboxing with a focus on the core.

Cool- Down: Focus on Balance

Functionality:

Cardio with strength moves for lower body and core.

Flow:

All moves flowed well together

Fun:

Kimberly once again is fierce and I love the music on this dvd.

Fat- Burning:

45 minutes I burned 280 calories.

Frugal Find:

8.99 @ www.jr.com


From: There are lots of ways to construct a kickboxing workout. How will I format my workout? The sky is the limit.

Out of town this weekend. Will be back on Sunday and will try to do another kickbox workout. See ya Sunday,

Katina Hunter