Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Monday's Kickboxing Workouts

PLUS


Short on time today due to work/home schedule. I needed a quick fix for today's workout so here is what I came up with Turbo Jam 20 minute workout and my 15 minute Kick Party workout from Fit Party. Burned 235 calories in 35 minutes--- pretty good combination. I will only review Turbo Jam because I think I might be a little bias on Fit Party.



Katina's 7 F's:



Format:



Warm-up



3 Combos (cardio with basic kickboxing moves and dance moves)



1 Turbo (interval)



Cool Down Stretch



Flow:




Moves flowed well-- one tricky move at the end. But I got it here and there.



Functionality:



Mainly cardiovascular with a lot of upper body kickboxing moves and some lower body moves.




Fun:



Chalene is very high energy and kept me motivated throughout the workout. Music was o.k.



Fat Burning:



Burned 125 calories in 20 minutes.



Frugal Find:
16.24 @ www.amazon.com for 5 dvd set



From:



After doing this workout, I may consider adding premixes on Kick Party DVD to include a 20-25 minute workout if you run short on time like I did today.





Going night- night.





Katina Hunter