Saturday, June 5, 2010

Jeanette Jenkins Hollywood Trainer-- Kickboxing Bootcamp


My kickbox workout from yesterday: The Hollywood Trainer Kickboxing Bootcamp with Jeanette Jenkins. Katina's 7 F's
Format:
Warm Up
Kickboxing combos with compound sculpting moves intersperse throughout the workout.
Cool-Down with short ab workout
Functionality:
Cardio workout with total body sculpting
Flow:
All combos and moves flowed very well throughout this workout.
Fun:
Jeanette had high energy throughout and music was good with a good tempo and loud enough for me to really get into the workout.
Fat-burning:
280 calories in 45 minutes
Frugal Find: I believe that Jeanette is the only supplier for this workout. She sells it at her website http://www.thehollywoodtrainer.com/ for 12.95.
From:
My thoughts after this workout was I have to find really good music to make this workout great. I need the right tempo and beat throughout the workout. Wish me good luck,
Katina